Skip to main content

Progress Billings - Tutorials


flag-us.png If your company is in the United States and your Procore Administrator has enabled the General Contractors English (United States) dictionary in your environment, GC/Client invoices are called Owner Invoices. If you have the Owners English (Owner Terminology V2) dictionary, they are called Funding Invoices.

There are no items that match your search query.

Progress Billings