Limited ReleaseThe Progress Billings tool is only available to Procore customers in the United States who have implemented the Procore for Specialty Contractors point-of-view dictionary. To learn more, see (Limited Release) Owners & Specialty Contractors Point-of-View Dictionary Options.
To export a GC/Client invoice as a CSV, PDF, or PDF with Attachments from the Progress Billings tool.
You can export an owner invoice to the CSV or PDF file format. You also have the option to download the invoice and any attachments to a PDF file.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- You must be an invoice administrator.
- For customers using the DocuSign© integration:
- The Export PDF option to include attachments is not available on owner invoices.
- Navigate to the project's Progress Billings tool.
- Click the GC/Client tab. Then click the client contract that you want to work with.
- Click the Invoices tab.
- Locate the contract associated with the invoice. Then click View.
- In the contract, click the Invoices tab.
- In the invoice, click the Export drop-down menu and select one of these options:
If you choose this option, Procore exports the data to the CSV file format.
If you chose this option, Procore exports the data to the PDF file format.
- PDF with Attachments
If you choose this option, mark the checkboxes that you want to apply under 'Select, Order, and Download Files'. Then click one of these buttons:
Click this button to download the PDF to a ZIP file.
- Single PDF
Click this button to export the single PDF. Procore emails the PDF file to your user account's email address.
- Only PDF attachments can be combined into a single PDF, if other file types are used as attachments they will not be available as a single PDF.