Before using these tutorials, configure Procore's Viewpoint Vista Connector. See Viewpoint Vista Connector: Setup Guide.
- Import a Budget from Viewpoint Vista
- Re-import a Budget from Viewpoint Vista
- Export a Procore Budget to Viewpoint Vista
- Set up a Budget and Create a Budget Line Item
- Create a Budget Modification and Create a Missing Budget Line Item
- Lock a Budget
- Send a Budget to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance
- Accept or Reject a Budget for Export to Viewpoint Vista
- Export a Commitment to Viewpoint Vista
- Send a Commitment to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance
- Accept or Reject a Commitment for Export to Viewpoint Vista
- Request to Reset a Commitment Synced with Viewpoint Vista
- Edit a Commitment Synced with Viewpoint Vista
- Delete a Commitment Synced with Viewpoint Vista
Commitment Change Orders (CCOs)
- Export a CCO to Viewpoint Vista
In Procore, a 'Project' is the equivalent of a 'Job' in Viewpoint Vista.
In Procore, a 'Company' in the your company's or project's Directory tool is the equivalent of a 'Vendor' in Viewpoint Vista.
- Create and Sync Vendors with Viewpoint Vista
- Consolidate and Link Viewpoint Vista Vendors to Procore Companies
- Archive a Viewpoint Vista Vendor in Procore