NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
To retrieve Procore project that has been sent to your company's ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance. After acceptance, the project is exported to your ERP system.
After a user sends a Procore project to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance, the integrated project information (e.g., 'Project Name' and 'Address') is no longer editable. This is because accepted data must be synced with your third-party ERP system. However, if you send a project to ERP and then notice a mistake that needs to be corrected, you may have time to retrieve the project to make any necessary changes. You can retrieve data only if your project changes have not yet been accepted or rejected by an accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the project's Admin tool.
- The project must have been previously sent to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance.
- Not all integrations support the sync of projects from Procore to the ERP system. To learn more about how you can sync projects with your integrated ERP system, see Things to Know about your ERP Integration.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
(Note: When a Procore project has been integrated with an ERP system a green ERP label appears next to the General Project Information page).
- Click Retrieve from ERP.
(Note: If the project has not been accepted by an accountant, the system retrieves the project from the ERP Integrations tool and returns it to an editable state).
Important! After your changes are complete, you must resend the project to the ERP Integrations tool.