NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
To restore a inactive company record that was once synced with an integrated ERP system and is now archived in Procore's ERP Integrations tool.
If you have archived a company record in Procore's ERP Integrations tool, you have the ability to restore it from the archive. Typically, you will only restore an archived company if you plan to actively use that company on a Procore project. After the restoration is complete, you must also link that company record to a Procore company record.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' level permission or higher on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
- After you restored the archived company, you must link it to a Procore company.
- Limitations, requirements, and considerations may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to know about your ERP Integration for more information.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
- Click the Companies subtab.
- Under Filters, click Archived.
- Locate the desired company and click Unarchive.
This restores the company to the ERP Integration tool's 'Ready to Import' list.