NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
To archive a company from an integrated ERP system using the ERP Integrations tool.
If you have a company in an integrated ERP system that will no longer be used on future Procore projects and the company has been added to Procore's Company Directory, it is recommended that you archive it. This ensures that the company record will no longer be used within Procore. When you archive a company, the company will no longer display in the 'Companies Only in Procore' list on the Companies tab of the ERP Integrations tool.
NoteArchiving a company record in Procore will NOT affect the company record in the integrated ERP system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permission on the ERP Integrations tool.
- Additional Information:
- You can only archive a company that is not linked to a company in Procore. See Unlink an ERP Company.
- If a company is marked as 'Inactive' in your ERP system, you can view it. See View the ERP Archived Companies List.
- See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for additional details specific to your ERP integration.
- Prerequisites, limitations, and considerations can vary depending on the ERP system your Procore account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the company's ERP Integrations tool.
This reveals the Integrations page.
- Click the Companies subtab.
- In the 'Companies Only In your ERP Integration' area, click the red 'x' icon to archive the company.
This moves the selected record to the 'Archived Companies' list (Note: Because company information is required for historical reference, deleting companies from Procore is NOT possible).