NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
If you previously sent a company record to the ERP Integrations tool and it was rejected by your company's designated accounting approver, the accountant will typically include a reason when performing the rejection. The rejected company is then removed from the ERP Integrations tool. After correcting the company issue(s), use the steps below to re-send the company to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by the accounting approver. After acceptance, the system will export the company to the integrated ERP system.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- When entering data in the 'Name' field in the 'General' tab, be aware that your ERP imposes a maximum limit of 30 characters on the 'Name' field.
- Not all ERP integrations support syncing company records. Additional considerations, limitations, or requirements may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the company's Directory tool.
- Locate the company record that you want to export.
- Click Edit.
- Review the record.
Note: If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance for export by an accounting approver.
- Click +Re-send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark icon to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements.
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.