NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
To refresh Procore's Project level cost code list after adding a new cost code in an integrated ERP system.
When your company's Procore account is integrated with certain ERP systems, you will need to add or update cost codes in your integrated ERP system and then import those codes into Procore's Company level Admin tool. With this process, your project teams will need to remember to refresh the cost code lists on to ensure any new codes are available on each Procore project.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Admin tool
- The project must be configured to use the ERP Standard Cost Code list.
- Additional considerations, limitations, or requirements may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the Project level Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click Work Breakdown Structure.
- Under Segments, click Cost Code.
- Click Refresh Cost Codes.
A GREEN banner appears to indicate that a refresh is in progress. When the banner disappears, the refresh is complete.