NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
To send a Procore project to the ERP Integrations tool to be accepted for export to your integrated ERP system by an accounting approver.
To add a new Procore project to your ERP system, you first need to send the project to the ERP Integrations tool for accounting acceptance. After acceptance, the project is exported to to your ERP system.
ImportantEach ERP integration provides different directions of data flow between Procore and the ERP system. Some integrations may not allow you to add a Procore project to the ERP system. Instead, they will require you to add a project from your ERP system to Procore. To learn more about how your ERP integration works, see Things to Know about your ERP Integration.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permission on the Project level Admin tool.
- Prerequisites and limitations may vary depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. To learn more, see Things to Know about your ERP Integration.
- Navigate to the project's Admin tool.
- Under Project Settings, click General.
- Click Send to ERP.