NEW ERP DOCUMENTATION EXPERIENCE!
We've been busy building a better way to serve you documentation that gives you the most up-to-date and relevant information about how to use your company's Procore + ERP integration.
This page is part of the new experience. The new experience is currently complete for all Procore-built ERP integrations.
If you have a company record in Procore that does not exist in your integrated ERP system, you can export it. First, send the company record in Procore's Project level Directory tool to the ERP Integrations too. After the data is successfully sent to the ERP Integrations tool, it can then be accepted or rejected for export to your ERP by your company's accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The entry in the 'Company Name' field is subject to maximum character length limits. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
- Not all ERP integrations support syncing companies. Additional considerations, limitations, or requirements may apply depending on the ERP system your account is integrated with. See Things to Know about your ERP Integration for details.
- Navigate to the Project level Directory tool.
- Click Companies.
- Click Edit next to the company you want to export.
- Review the record.
- If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver.
- The entry in the 'Name' field is subject to the same maximum character length limits for the 'Company Name' field that appears when you first add a company to the Directory tool. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
- Click Send to ERP.
The system sends the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance. Once accepted by an accounting approver, the system exports the company from Procore and then adds it as a company record in your integrated ERP system.