Daily Log - FAQ
- Last updated
- Save as PDF
- Can I provide users with 'Read-Only' level permissions with limited access to update information in Procore?
- Can I rearrange the order of daily log sections?
- Can I receive weather delay alerts by phone or email?
- How can I view reports of a single log, or a single person within a log?
- How do I add a multi-tiered location to an item?
- How do I change my web browser's default email client for mailto links?
- How do I configure user permissions for multi-tier approvals with timekeeping?
- How do I determine the latitude and longitude values of an address?
- How do I enable additional workforce labor types for the Daily Log?
- How do I know if someone has made a change to a daily log?
- How do I look at the Daily Log for multiple days?
- How do I navigate Procore's tools?
- How do I track the actual materials received and installed on a job site?
- How will my previous Timecard entries work with Timesheets?
- What are "related items" in Procore?
- What are 'production quantities'?
- What are custom fields and which Procore tools support them?
- What are multi-tiered locations?
- What are the differences between Procore's time modules?
- What granular permissions are available for the project's Daily Log tool?
- What is a daily log?
- When updating the Work Log section, why can't I see any names in my resource list?
- Where can I find the email address to send daily logs, photos, documents, and emails to Procore?
- Which Microsoft Excel file versions can be attached to items in Procore?
- Which Procore tools can I use to add production quantities to my project's budget?
- Which Procore tools let me view digital image attachments in a map view?
- Which Procore tools support 'Classifications'?
- Which Procore tools support granular permissions?
- Which fields in the Daily Log tool can be configured as required, optional, or hidden?
- Which weather providers are supported by Procore?
- Why are the weather conditions not showing on my Daily Log weather log?
- Why can't I change the weather delay or any of the boxes on that row?
- Why isn't my project weather working?