This article discusses the differences between Project Timesheets, Daily Log Timecards Log, My Time, Company Timecard, and the Company Timesheets tool. The functionality for each tool is listed below:
Project Level Timesheets
- Timesheets is designed specifically for self-perform teams to fill out daily Timesheets for their Crews.
- Timesheets includes approval, signature, and crew-based Timesheets.
- Timesheets are designed for field teams and optimized for on-site entry.
- Timesheets are designed for teams who want to collect payroll and productivity information in the field.
- Timesheet entries will auto-populate in the Daily Log's Timecards section, Company Timecard, and Company Timesheets tools.
Daily Log Timecards Section
- Daily Log Timecards are designed more for reference of internal employees who were on-site and mainly for single entry.
- Daily Log Timecard entries will auto-populate in the Project Timesheets, Company Timecard, and Company Timesheets tools.
My Time (Mobile Tool)
- My Time is a tool only on Procore's mobile app that is used to enter your own personal time.
- My Time entries will auto-populate in the Project Timesheets, Daily Log's Timecards section, Company Timecard, and Company Timesheets tools.
Company Level Timecard
- Company level Timecard tool is best used for office staff tracking time across projects.
Company Level Timesheets
- Company level Timesheets tool is best used to review and approve time entries for a week across all projects.