This article discusses the differences between Timesheets, Daily Log Timecards Log, Daily Log Manpower Log, and the Company level Timecard tool. The functionality for each tool is listed below:
- Ability to enter a Start and Stop time
- Ability to Bulk Time Entry
- Ability to Search and Filter through timesheets
- Ability to add Location and Sub-job to each Timesheet
- Timesheets is designed specifically for self-perform teams to fill out daily Timesheets for their Crews.
- Timesheets includes approval, signature, and crew-based Timesheets.
- Timesheets are designed for field teams and optimized for on-site entry.
- Timesheets are designed for teams who want to collect payroll and productivity information in the field.
- Timesheet entries will auto-populate in the Daily Log 's Timecards section and the Company level Timecard tool.
Daily Log Timecards Log
- Daily Log Timecards log is designed more for reference of internal employees who were on-site and mainly for single entry.
Daily Log Manpower Log
- Daily Log Manpower log entries are typically used for external accountability of who was on-site.
Company Level Timecard
- Company level Timecard tool is best used for office staff tracking time across jobs.