To add trade names from the Company level Admin tool.
Adding trade names to your company allows you to associate companies in the company or project Directory with specific trades. Once you do this, you can filter your company record when creating and managing a bid in the project's Bidding tool. A company record can have as many trade associations as needed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
Trades interact with these Procore tools:
- If you've enabled the Bidding tool on a project, you can set trade information for a vendor in the Directory tool. See Set Bidder Information at the Company Level.
- Daily Log:
- Inspection Template. See Create a Company Level Inspection Template.
- You can set trade information for photos from the photos viewer. See Set A Photo Trade.
- Punch List:
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Company Settings' in the sidebar, click Trades.
- On the 'Trades' page, complete the following:
Trade. Enter a name for the new trade in the box provided.
Create. Click this button to add the new trade to the list.
Active. Place a checkmark in this box to mark the Trade as active.
- Delete a Custom Trade
- Set Bidder Information at the Company Level
- Set Bidder Information at the Project Level
- Daily Construction Report Log
- Manpower Log
- Search and Filter the Company Directory
- Search and Filter the Project Directory
- Create a Company Level Inspection Template
- Create a Punch List Item
- Edit a Punch List Item