To add or delete trade names from the company's Admin tool.
Adding trade names to your company allows you to associate companies in the company or project Directory with specific trades. Once you do this, you can filter your company record when creating and managing a bid in the project's Bidding tool. A company record can have as many trade associations as needed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
Trades interact with these Procore tools:
- Daily Log:
- Daily Construction Report Log. See Daily Construction Report Log.
- Inspection Template. See Create a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Punch List:
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under Administrative Settings, click Trade Configuration.
This reveals the Trade Configuration page.
- Do the following:
Trade. Enter a name for the new trade in the box provided.
Create. Click this button to add the new trade to the list.