To add or delete trade names from the company's Admin tool.
Adding trade names to your company allows you to associate companies in the company or project Directory with specific trades. Once you do this, you can filter your company record when creating and managing a bid in the project's Bidding tool. A company record can have as many trade associations as needed.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
Trades interact with these Procore tools:
- If you've enabled the Bidding tool on a project, you can set trade information for a vendor in the Directory tool. See "Set Bidder Information at the Company Level" and "Set Bidder Information at the Project Level" in the See Also section below.
- Daily Log:
- After a trade is deleted, the selection will no longer be visible in the Trade list in the Filter Records By area. See "Search and Filter the Company Directory" and Search and "Filter the Project Directory" in the See Also section below.
- Inspection Template. See Create a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Punch List:
- Punch List Items. See "Create a Punch List Item" and "Edit a Punch List Item" in the See Also section below.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under "Project Settings," click Trades.
This reveals the Trade Configuration page.
- Do the following:
Trade. Enter a name for the new trade in the box provided.
Create. Click this button to add the new trade to the list.
Active. Place a checkmark in this box to mark the Trade as active.
- Delete a Custom Trade
- Set Bidder Information at the Company Level
- Set Bidder Information at the Project Level
- Daily Construction Report Log
- Manpower Log
- Search and Filter the Company Directory
- Search and Filter the Project Directory
- Create a Company Level Inspection Template
- Create a Punch List Item
- Edit a Punch List Item.