For Use with Embedded Apps OnlyBe aware that creating App Configurations only applies to Embedded Apps. If you do not see a Configurations tab on an App's show page, that indicates that you do not have the Embedded Experience version of that App. Please visit the Procore Marketplace to obtain the embedded version of the App you want to configure.
To create a company level App configuration.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to create a company level App configuration to enable users to launch Apps from the company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Locate the App you want to create a configuration for and click the associated View button.
- Click the Configurations tab.
- Click Create Configuration.
- Select one or more projects you want add to the configuration, or select Global Projects Config to include all active and future projects.
- Select the Company Level Config option. With this option enabled, users are able to launch the App from the company level header in Procore.
- Enter a Title for the new company level App configuration. App users will see this display name when using the 'Select an App' menu.
- Enter values for any required or optional 'Configurable Fields'.
- Click Create.