For Use with Embedded Apps OnlyBe aware that creating App Configurations only applies to Embedded Apps. If you do not see a Configurations tab on an App's show page, that indicates that you do not have the Embedded Experience version of that App. Please visit the Procore Marketplace to obtain the embedded version of the App you want to configure.
To edit an App configuration in a project.
As a company administrator, you have the ability to edit an App configuration in a company.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions
- 'Admin' level permissions on the company's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
- Under 'Administrative Settings', click App Management.
- Locate the App you want to edit a configuration for and click the associated View button.
- Click Configurations.
- Locate the configuration you want to modify and click the associated Edit button.
- Update the list of configured Projects, choose options for Global Projects Config and Company Level Config, update the Title and the Configurable Fields for the configuration as needed and click Update.