To edit configurable fieldsets that have been created for tools in Procore.
A configurable fieldset is a group of fields in certain Procore tools that can be set to optional, required, or hidden, depending on the needs of your company. This allows for better control over data entry when users create and edit items in Procore projects. See What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, configurable fieldsets are only applied to new projects. However, you can select which projects to apply them to.
- Configurable fieldsets applied to projects will be reflected on both Procore’s web and mobile applications.
- The following tools support configurable fieldsets:
- Daily Log
- Punch List
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click the tool you want to edit configurable fieldsets for.
- Click the Fieldsets tab.
Note: Tools without other settings in the Admin tool will open to this page automatically.
- Click Edit next to the fieldset you want to modify.
- Across from each field name you want to edit the configuration for, click one of the following options:
- Required: This will become a required field.
- Optional: This will become an optional field.
- Hidden: This field will not be included in the section.
Note: If you are unable to click an option, this indicates it is a Procore default that cannot be modified.
- Click Update.
- Click Save to confirm your changes.
Click Assign Projects to choose which projects the fieldset should be assigned to.