To apply configurable fieldsets that have been created in the Company level Admin tool to one or more projects in Procore.
A configurable fieldset is a group of fields in certain Procore tools that can be set to optional, required, or hidden, depending on the needs of your company. This allows for better control over data entry when users create and edit items in Procore projects. See What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- By default, configured fieldsets are only applied to new projects. However, you can select which projects to apply them to.
- Configured fieldsets applied to projects will be reflected on both Procore’s web and mobile applications.
- If you want to configure fieldsets for specific tools, see What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click the tool you want to view fieldsets for.
- Click the Fieldsets tab.
Note: Tools without other settings in the Admin tool will open to this page automatically.
- Locate the configurable fieldset you want to apply to projects.
- Click the fieldset's link in the 'Assigned Projects' column (e.g. 15/30 Projects).
Note: This link indicates the number of projects the fieldset is currently applied to, out of the number of projects in the account.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the projects you want to add the fieldsets to.
Mark the checkbox next to 'Select All' to select all projects.
- Click Update.