To delete fieldsets from the Company level Admin page.
A configurable fieldset is a group of fields in certain Procore tools that can be set to optional, required, or hidden, depending on the needs of your company. This allows for better control over data entry when users create and edit items in Procore projects. See What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
You can delete a fieldset if you no longer want it to be available to apply to projects. However, you cannot delete a fieldset that is currently applied to projects or set as the project default. To remove fieldsets from projects, see Remove Configurable Fieldsets from Projects.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- To see which tools support configurable fieldsets, see What are configurable fieldsets and which Procore tools support them?
- If you want to edit or rename a fieldset, see Edit Configurable Fieldsets.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under 'Tool Settings', click the tool that uses the custom fields you want to remove.
- Click the Fieldsets tab.
Note: Tools without other settings in the Admin tool will open to this page automatically.
- Click the vertical ellipsis across from the fieldset you want to delete.
- Click Delete.
Note: You can only delete the fieldset if it is not currently applied to any projects or set as the project default.
- Click Delete again to confirm you want to delete the fieldset.
Note: The fieldset cannot be restored once it's deleted.