To review all submitted bids to decide who to award bids to.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' on the project's Bidding tool.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Click View next to the bid package you want to view submitted bids for.
- Navigate to the Bidders subtab.
- Click Add Filter.
- In the Add Filter drop-down list, click Submission Status and then mark the Submitted checkbox in the secondary list.
You will then see all submitted bids and their bid amount.
Note: If you enabled blind bidding, you will not be able to see the bid amount until the bidding period is over.
- Award a Winning Bid and Convert It Into a Subcontract
- Award a Winning Bid and Convert It Into a Purchase Order
If you would like to learn more about Procore’s bidding software and how it can help your business, please visit our construction bidding software product page here.