Search for and Filter Companies to Add to a Bid Form
NoteThe content below describes functionality that is part of the new Bid Management Enhanced Experience. See About Bid Management Enhanced Experience.
To search for bidders to add to a bid form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
Note: You can search for bidders while creating a bid form by clicking Save and Add Bidders. The steps below are for searching for bidders on an existing bid form.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Open the bid package.
- Click View Bid Forms.
- Click the Bidders tab.
- Click Add Bidders.
Note: If you haven't added any bidders yet, the button shows in the middle of the screen. Otherwise, the button is at the top of the page.
- Select where you want to search for or filter companies in:
- Directory: Select if you want to search existing companies in the Company level Directory tool.
- Construction Network: Select if you want to expand your network and search through business profiles on the Procore Construction Network.
- A list of companies are shown. See the options below to search and filter companies:
Search for Companies
- Click the Search bar.
- Enter a search term, such as the company or vendor name.
Matching results are automatically shown.
- To clear your search, click the x in the search bar.
- Click Filters.
- Select one or more filters to apply:
- Previous Bidders
- Cost Codes
- Jobsite Proximity
- Minimum Average Rating
- Union Member
- Authorized Bidder
- Qualification Status
- Business Certifications (such as Women's Business, Minority Business, etc.)
- To remove filters:
- Click the x on an individual filter to clear it.
- Click Clear All Filters to clear all filters.
- Click the name of a column to sort companies by a specific option.
- To switch from ascending or descending order, click the column name again.