NoteThe content below describes functionality that is part of the new Bid Management Enhanced Experience. See About Bid Management Enhanced Experience.
ImportantIf your project has NOT been updated to Bid Management Enhanced Experience and you are using the Legacy experience, see Search for and Invite Bidders.
To send bid invitations to companies you've added to a bid form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- Make sure companies have a bid recipient before sending an invitation. Companies without bid recipients will not receive an invitation to bid email. See View and Manage Bidders on a Bid Form.
- After you send out a bid invitation to a company, anyone in that company that is on the Recipient List can log in to submit a bid.
- Users can only see a bid that they have been invited to.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- You can choose to send invitations to companies while you are adding bidders. See Add Bidders to a Bid Form.
- You can access the same Invite options below from the 'Bidders' tab of a bid form. See View and Manage Bidders on a Bid Form.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Open the bid package.
- If you want to invite all outstanding bidders, click Invite and select All Outstanding Bidders or Resend Invitations.
Note: You can also click Invite in the banner to send invitations to all outstanding bidders.
- If you want invite an individual company, click the Invite button next to the company in the 'Bid Status' column.
This opens a side panel. Select one or more bid recipients to send the invitation to, and then click Send.