In BetaThe content below describes functionality that is part of the Bid Management 2.0 experience, which is currently in an open beta.
To edit a bid form in a bid package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Click View for the relevant bid package.
Note: You can also click the name of the bid package.
- Click View Bid Forms.
- Click the bid form that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the details or line items for the bid form as necessary. The following actions are available:
- To edit the name of the bid form, click into the Bid Form Name field and enter a new name.
- To edit details for a line item, click into the Items and Description fields.
- To modify the 'Items' or 'Details' columns, hover over the column name and click the vertical ellipsis icon. Choose to pin, autosize, or reset the columns as necessary. See Create a Bid Form: Modify Columns for more detail.
- To add a line item, click Add Line Item.
- To delete a line item, click the vertical ellipsis icon and click Delete.
- Click Save or Save and Find Bidders.