To edit a bid form in a bid package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Open the bid package.
- Click View Bid Forms.
- Click the bid form that you want to edit.
- Click Edit.
- Edit the details or line items for the bid form as necessary.
The following actions are available:
- To edit the name of the bid form, click into the Bid Form Name field and enter a new name.
- To edit details for a line item, click into the Items and Description fields.
- To add a line item, click Add Line Item.
- To delete a line item, hover over the item and click the vertical ellipsis icon. Then click Delete.
- To resize columns, click the vertical ellipsis icon in the 'Items' or 'Description' column and select from the following options:
- Pin Column
- Autosize This Column
- Autosize All Columns
- Reset Columns
- Click Save or Save and Add Bidders. See Add Bidders to a Bid Form.