To edit an existing bid package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Any updates you make to the bid package will not trigger an update email to the bidders. If it is an important change, best practice is to send an update email or a correspondence to your bidders notifying them of the change. For more information on how to send a correspondence/addendum, see "Send a New Correspondence in the Bidding Tool" in the See Also section below
- You can edit the Intent to Bid and Submission Status fields inline.
- Navigate to your project's Bidding tool.
- Click the Edit button to the left of the bid package you would like to edit.
- From the next page, you can edit anything you need on the bid package. For a list and description of these fields, see "Create a Bid Package" in the See Also section below.