To edit an existing bid package.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Any updates you make to the bid package will not trigger an update email to the bidders. If it is an important change, best practice is to send an update email or a correspondence to your bidders notifying them of the change. For more information on how to send a correspondence/addendum, see Send a New Correspondence in the Bidding Tool.
- You can edit the Intent to Bid and Submission Status fields inline.
- Navigate to your project's Bidding tool.
- Click Edit next to the bid package you want to modify.
- Edit any necessary information on the bid package. For a list and description of these fields, see Create a Bid Package.
- Click Update Bid Package.