Update a Submitted Bid
To update a bid that was previously submitted.
If you submitted a bid before the deadline, you can still make changes to your bid. For example, changes to the bid set drawings or specifications, or addendums that were issued after you submitted your bid may require that you update your bid accordingly.
Things to Consider
- You can update a submitted bid anytime before the bid package's due date.
- Navigate to the company's Planroom tool.
- Click on the bid package you want to update a bid for.
- Click Edit Bid.
- Modify any of the following information:
- Cost Code: In the field under Amount, indicate the amount you would like to bid for. The 'Total: $' field is automatically calculated.
- Inclusions: Disclose any inclusions that may not be clearly stated in the related contract documents.
- Exclusions: Disclose any exclusions that may not be clearly stated in the related contract documents.
- Comments: Add any comments you would like to send the company.
- Attachments: Add any relevant attachments to your bid sheet.
- Click Update Submission when your bid sheet is finalized.