Indicate intention to bid on a project.
When a general contractor invites you to bid, you will probably not know your bid amount right away. However, you will want to make sure the general contractor knows that you intend to bid on the project and are looking into gathering information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: None
There are two ways you can indicate your intention to bid on a project.
From the Invitation Email
- Open the email you received inviting you to bid on a project.
- Click Yes or No under "Do you intend to bid on this project?"
- You have indicated intent to bid on the package and can access the bid sheet by logging in.
From the Planroom
- You may also indicate your intention to bid from the Planroom in Procore.
- Log in to Procore.
- Navigate to the Company level Planroom.
- Click on the bid package you would like to indicate your intention to bid on.
- Click the button of your intention to bid in the banner towards the top of the page.