To send a new correspondence from your Bidding tool to notify your bidders of addendums or other changes to the bid package's information.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permission on the project's Bidding tool.
- In Procore, a correspondence is an addendum or email to your invited bidders.
- You don't necessarily have to attach any new documents or drawings to the bid set if you've already updated the set in your bid folder in Procore's Documents tool. The new set of bid documents in the Documents will be available to them automatically using the download/view online link.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Click View next to the bid package you want to send a new correspondence for.
- Navigate to the Correspondence subtab.
- Click Add New Correspondence.
- Fill out the fields described below.
- BCC: This section will automatically populate with all invited bidders who are on the 'Recipient List' unless they have indicated that they will not bid. You can delete any users by clicking on the red X icon. However, you can only add contacts who have been invited to bid on this bid package.
- Subject: This will be in the subject of the email.
- Attachments: Attach any relevant files to this correspondence by clicking Attach File(s), or by dragging and dropping from your computer.
Note: The bid package's Bid documents will be automatically attached to every correspondence.
- Message: Include a message for the correspondence
- Review your correspondence, and click Send. (Note: This will send an email with your message, attachments, and subject to the users in the BCC list. Any users you send this message to will not see the other contacts you've sent the correspondence to.)