To send bulk correspondences to a few, many, or all contacts in the Bid List.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- Invited bidders who have indicated that they "Will Not Bid" will not be sent correspondence.
- Search for and Invite Bidders
- Recipients must be invited to bid and added to the Bid Package in order to send bulk correspondence.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Select the bid package for which you want to send a new correspondence.
- Select which companies you want to send correspondence to by marking the checkbox at the beginning of the row.
- In the Bulk Actions menu, select Send Correspondences from the drop-down list.
- On the New Correspondence page, enter the following:
- Subject: Enter the subject of the correspondence.
- Attachments: Select any relevant attachments.
Note: Bid documents will be automatically attached to each correspondence.
- Message: Enter any text for the correspondence.
- Click Send.