In BetaThe content below describes functionality that is part of the Bid Management 2.0 experience, which is currently in an open beta.
To level bids that have been submitted for a bid form.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- Bids can only be leveled after a bid form has been created and bids have been received.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Click View for the relevant bid package.
Note: You can also click the name of the bid package.
- Click View Bid Forms.
- Click the bid form that you want to level submitted bids for.
- Click Bid Leveling.
Note: Bids are shown side by side, with the submitted values aggregated. Depending on the amount of data and the size of your browser window, you may need to scroll to the right to view additional data.
- The following actions are available:
- On the Bid Leveling tab, click the table filter icon.
- The following options are available:
- Row Height: Choose Small, Medium, or Large to adjust the height of the rows.
- Configure Columns: Click the toggle ON to show a column, or click the toggle OFF to hide the column.
Note: The Items column cannot be hidden.
Export bid leveling data to csv
- Make sure you are on the Bid Leveling tab.
- Click Export.
A CSV file will download to your computer.