Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Open the bid package.
This opens the Bidding tab. The following actions are available:
- Click Filters.
- To apply filters, click one or more of the following options:
- Bid Status
- Union Member
- Authorized Bidder
- Business Certifications
- If you want to remove filters:
- Click the x on a individual filter to remove it.
- Click Clear All Filters to remove all applied filters.
- To close the filters panel, click the x.
- Click a column name (such as Bid Status) to sort by that option.
- If you want to switch between ascending and descending order, click the column name again.
Show or Hide Bid Form Groups
- Click the arrow next to a bid form to show or hide the section for that bid form.
- Click the double arrow at the top of the Bid Form column to open or close all bid form sections.