To retrieve a previously deleted bid package from your Bidding tool's Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Deleted bid packages are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a bid package is deleted, it's automatically moved into the Bidding tab's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete a bid package, see Delete a Bid Package.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- In your filter settings on the right side of the screen, select "Recycle Bin' under the drop-down menu under 'Filters'.
- Click on the bid package that you wish to retrieve.
- In the bid package overview window, click the orange Retrieve button on the right.
- This will automatically take the bid package out of the Recycle Bin and move it back into the 'All Bid Packages' view.