To retrieve a previously deleted bid package from your Bidding tool's Recycle Bin.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Bidding tool.
- Additional Information:
- Deleted bid packages are not permanently deleted from Procore. When a bid package is deleted, it's automatically moved into the Bidding tool's Recycle Bin. For more information on how to delete a bid package, see Delete a Bid Package.
- Navigate to the project's Bidding tool.
- Click Recycle Bin at the top of the page.
- Click View on the bid package that you want to retrieve.
- In the bidders subtab, click the vertical ellipsis (⋮) at the top of the page.
- In the drop-down menu, click Retrieve Bid Package.
- Click OK to confirm the retrieve action.
- This will move the bid package out of the Recycle Bin and move it back into the 'All' Bid Packages view.