Upload Bid Documents to the Documents Tool
To upload all of your bid documents to a designated folder in your project's Documents tool, which will be used to serve all required documentation to subcontractors who are responding to your bid invitation.
When you create a bid package, you will want to attach individual documents, subfolders, and/or a folder from your project's Documents tool, which contains all required bid documentation such as the 'Bid Set' of drawings, specifications or project manual, bid instructions, addendums, and more. When you select a folder to attach to a bid package, all of its subfolders are also attached. Depending on whether you create a single bid package for the project or choose to create multiple, trade-specific bid packages, it's recommended that you organize your folder and sub-folder structure accordingly.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- You should upload your bid documents before you create a bid package. See Create a Bid Package.
TipTo learn more about adding and updating bid files, see Attach Bid Documents to a Bid Package and Update Bid Documents.
- Navigate to the project's Documents tool.
- Determine how you want to organize the bid documents.
- Create a Folder and/or subfolders accordingly.
Below is an example folder structure:
- Upload documents as needed. See Upload Files or Folders to the Project Level Documents Tool.