To create a new folder in the project's Documents tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Documents tool.
- Additional Information:
- In the project's Documents tool, new folders are created under the root folder (i.e. main folder) or subfolders beneath it. The root folder is the top-most folder with the same name as the project.
- Navigate to the Documents tool.
- Click to select the folder to you want to add a subfolder to.
Note: If you want the new folder to appear under your project's root folder, select the top-most folder with your project's name.
- Click the + New drop-down menu.
- Click Create Folder.
- Enter a name for your folder.
- Click Create.