To edit a company record in the Project level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project Directory.
- If your company has enabled the ERP Integrations tool:
- If your project in configured to work with an integrated ERP system, you'll need to send the updated record to the ERP Integrations tool so it can be accepted to export to your integrated system. See Send a Procore Company to ERP Integrations for Accounting Acceptance.
- Additional Information:
- Any edits you make will be reflected in the Change History tab.
- If you want to remove a a company or person from the Project Directory, see Remove a Company from the Project Directory.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Project Directory page.
- Click the Companies tab.
This reveals a list of companies.
- Locate the desired company. Then click Edit.
This opens the company record in edit mode.
- Modify the profile information as needed. To learn about the company fields, see Add a Company in the Project Level Directory.
Note: If you want to remove a a company or person from the Project Directory, see Remove a Company from the Project Directory or Remove a User from a Project.
- Click Save.