If you have a company record in Procore that does not exist in your integrated ERP system, you can export it. The first step is to locate the company record in Procore's Project level Directory tool. Next, send the record to the ERP Integrations tool where it can then be accepted for export by an accounting approver.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The entry in the 'Company Name' field is subject to maximum character length limits. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
This animated image shows a Procore + QuickBooks® integration. However, all of the integrations that support exporting vendors/companies can use these steps.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
- Click Companies.
- Locate the desired company in the list. Then click Edit.
- Review the record.
- If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver.
- The entry in the 'Name' field is subject to the same maximum character length limits for the 'Company Name' field that appears when you first add a company to the Directory tool. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
- Click +Send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.
- Accept or Reject a Company for Export to Viewpoint® Spectrum®
- Accept or Reject a Company for Export to the Viewpoint® Vista™
- Accept or Reject a Company for Export to QuickBooks®
- Accept or Reject a Company for Export to Sage 100 Contractor®
- Accept or Reject a Company for Export to Sage 300 CRE®
The Integration by Ryvit is the product of a partnership between Procore and Ryvit, a third-party developer. Viewpoint, Inc. is not affiliated with this connector. All Viewpoint® Vista™ marks and logos are owned by Viewpoint, Inc.