To send a company record in Procore's Project Directory to the ERP Integrations tool so it can be exported to a third-party ERP system (e.g., Sage 100 Contractor (BETA), Sage 300 CRE, Spectrum, QuickBooks, or Viewpoint® Vista™).
If you have a vendor/company record in Procore that does not exist in your third-party ERP system, you can export the vendor/company record to your integrated ERP system. The first step in this process is to locate the vendor/company record in Procore's Project Directory. Next, send it to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver. Once accepted by the approver, the information is exported to your supported ERP system (e.g., Sage 100 Contractor (BETA), Sage 300 CRE, Spectrum, QuickBooks, or Viewpoint® Vista™).
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- The entry in the 'Company Name' field is subject to maximum character length limits. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
This animated image shows a Procore + QuickBooks integration. However, all of the integrations that support exporting vendors/companies can use these steps.
Video content may not accurately reflect the current state of the system, and/or it may be out of date.
- Navigate to the project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Project Directory.
- Click the Companies tab.
This reveals a list of companies that have been added to your company's Procore account.
- Locate the desired company in the list. Then click Edit.
This opens the company record.
- Review the record.
- If you want to make any changes, it is recommended that you modify and save them before sending the company record to the ERP Integrations tool for acceptance by an accounting approver.
- The entry in the 'Name' field is subject to the same maximum character length limits for the 'Company Name' field that appears when you first add a company to the Directory tool. For details, see What is the maximum character length for a 'Company Name' in the Directory tool?
- Click +Send to ERP.
- If the Send to ERP (or Re-send to ERP) button is grayed out and unavailable, hover your cursor over the question mark (?) to learn why. Typically, its because the project's ERP data has not yet been synced or because the item does not meet the minimum requirements (see above).
- If the Retrieve from ERP button appears, the data has already been sent to the ERP Integrations tool.