To download a vCard for a contact (e.g., a person or employee) using Company or Project level Directory tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Read-only' or higher on the Company or Project level Directory tool.
- Additional Information:
- vCards downloads are available for all contact records (e.g., people) in the Directory tool, whether or not they have logged into Procore.
- vCard downloads are not available for vendor/company records.
The demo below shows you how to download a vCard from the Company Directory. If you are deleting a vCard from the Project Directory, use the same steps, only ensure that you are in the project's Directory tool.
- Navigate to the company's or project's Directory tool.
This reveals the Directory page.
- Click Users.
This reveals a list of user records in the Directory tool.
- Locate the desired person in the list and click his or her avatar.
The system downloads a VCF file with the person's information to the download location specified by your web browser's settings.