To delete trade names from the company's Admin tool.
If you want to delete one or more of the custom trades that you added to your company's Procore account, use the steps below.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permission on the company's Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
Trades interact with these Procore tools:
- Daily Log:
- Daily Construction Report Log. See Daily Construction Report Log.
- Inspection Template. See Create a Company Level Inspection Template.
- Punch List:
Note: You cannot delete a trade when it is tied to a Procore object that was created in one of the above Company or Project level tools. You must first disassociate the trade assignment with that object.
- Navigate to the company's Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- In the right pane under 'Administrative Settings', click Trade Configuration.
This reveals the Trade Configuration page.
- Under the Trades list, click the red x to the right of the name.
Note: You cannot delete a trade from the Company level Admin's tools Trade Configuration list if it is tied to a Procore object in one of Procore' Company or Project level tools (e.g., If the trade has been associated with an inspection template. For more information,see Things to Consider above).
- Set Bidder Information at the Company Level
- Set Bidder Information at the Project Level
- Daily Construction Report Log
- Search and Filter the Company Directory
- Search and Filter the Project Directory
- Create a Company Level Inspection Template
- Create an Observation
- Edit an Observation
- Create a Punch List Item
- Edit a Punch List Item