To delete a punch item template at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Deleting a punch item template at the company level also removes it from the Punch List Templates page in the project's Punch List tool.
- Any punch list items that were created prior to the delete action will NOT be removed.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
This reveals the Company Settings page.
- Under Administrative Settings, click Punch Item Template Configuration.
This opens the Punch Item Template Configuration page.
- Click the RED 'X' next to the template you want to delete.
A confirmation message appears so you can verify that you want to proceed with the delete action.
- Click OK.
The system removes the template from the company's template list. It also removes the template from your project level template lists.