To edit a punch item template category at the Company level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Company level Admin tool.
- Additional Information:
- Categories are only created for organizational purposes when managing and creating punch item templates. They will not affect how your Project level Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the Company level will have a key icon next to them.
- Any categories edited at the Company level will be automatically updated on each project the category or template is active on.
- Navigate to the Company level Admin tool.
- Under "Tool Settings," click Punch List.
- Click the field you want to edit.
- Enter the desired changes.
- Click outside of the field; your changes will automatically save.