To deactivate a Punch List template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Punch List item templates deactivated at the Project level will still be available on other projects and at the Company level.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click the Configure Settings icon.
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Scroll to the template you want to deactivate.
- Uncheck the box under the column titled 'Active.'