To delete a punch list item template at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- When you delete a punch list item template, it is permanently removed from your project. Alternatively, rather than delete the template, you can deactivate it so that it is inaccessible to team members when they create a new item. See "Deactivate a Punch Item Template on a Project" in the See Also section below.
- You can only delete punch list item templates created at the Project level (i.e. templates that do not have a key icon next to them.)
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click Configure Punch List Settings in the right pane under your filtering options.
- Click Punch List Templates.
- Scroll to the template that you want to delete.
- Click the red X next to the template to remove it from the project.
Note: If the x is grayed out, you will not be able to delete the item because it was created at the Company level. See "Delete a Company Level Punch Item Template" in the See Also section below.