To create a punch item template category at the Project level.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the project's Punch List tool.
- Additional Information:
- Categories are used for organizational purposes when managing and creating Punch List Templates. Categories will not affect how your Punch List tool is organized.
- Any templates or categories created at the project level will not have a key icon next to them.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click Configure Settings .
- Click Punch List Templates in the right pane.
This reveals a list of punch list templates, organized by category.
- Click +Create Category.
This opens the Create New Punch Item Template Category window.
- Enter a new category Name.
- Click Create to add the new category.