To use filters to view all punch list items.
You may want to view all punch list items if you are having a difficult time locating an item, or simply want to view the progress of all your punch list items. The default view is set to show punch list items with the status of "Open" so you can view which punch list items still require attention. You also have the ability to filter punch list items by Priority, Assignee, Response, and Status.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view only your open punch items, 'Read-only' and above on the project's Punch List tool.
- To view all punch items, 'Admin' on the project's Punch List tool.
- To view all punch items assigned to colleagues within that user's same company (including punch items marked as 'Private'), 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Punch List tool and the user must be granted the 'View Private Punch Items Assigned to Users Within Same Company' granular permission. See Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template.
- Additional Items:
- The Punch List default view is set to only show your open punch list items.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
Note: You will be presented with punch list items that are assigned to you.
- In order to view all open punch list items, click All Items under views in the right sidebar.
- All overdue punch list items will appear in red.