To use filters to view all punch list items.
You can access a list of all punch list items for an overview of the items' progress or to locate a single item. The default view displays all punch list items in the 'Open' status that currently require attention and resolution. You can also filter punch list items by Priority, Assignee, Response, and Status.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- To view all punch list items, Read-only' and above on the project's Punch List tool.
- To view all punch list items assigned to colleagues within that user's same company (including items marked as 'Private'), 'Read-Only' or 'Standard' permission on the project's Punch List tool and the user must be granted the 'View Private Punch List Items Assigned to Users Within Same Company' granular permission. See "Grant Granular Permissions in a Permission Template" in the See Also section below.
- Additional Items:
- The Punch List default view is set to only show your open punch list items.
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
Note: This reveals a list of punch list items assigned to you.
- In order to view all open punch list items, click All Items under views in the right sidebar.
- All overdue punch list items will appear in red.