To search for an item in the Punch List tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' level permissions and above on the project's Punch List tool.
- Any search or filter parameters that you applied will remain until you reset them,
- The search tool respects any selected filter parameters and will only search for items within the filtered results.
To Search for Punch List Items
- Navigate to the project's Punch List tool.
- Click into the Search bar and Enter a word or phrase in the Search bar. The following fields are searched for the specified keyword terms:
- Click Search.
To Filter Punch List Items
- Click the "Add Filter" drop-down menu. and choose from the options in the drop-down menu.
- The following filters can be applied and combined with each other to narrow down results.
- Assignee Company
- Due Date
- Date Created
- Date Closed
Note: See "How do I filter by multi-tiered locations?" in the See Also section below.
- Response Status
Note: You will only see types in the Type drop-down if you have added types to your Punch List tool. To add Punch item Types, see "Configure Advanced Settings: Punch List" in the See Also section below.