To export a single punch list item as a PDF.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Read-only,' 'Standard,' and 'Admin' level permissions on the Project level Punch List tool.
- Navigate to the Project level Punch List tool.
- Click Edit or View next to the punch list item you would like to export as a PDF.
- Click Export.
- Click the PDF button.
- A concise summary of the punch list item will download to your computer's default "Downloads" folder. The PDF will include the following information:
- Date Initiated
- Cost Code
- Distribution List
- Created by
- Due Date
- Assignee Response
- Response Date
- Response Status
- Attachments (with links to view)