To publish drawings uploaded to the project's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission:
- 'Admin' level permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Additional Information
You might want to leave drawings unpublished if they,
Require internal review before publishing
Require pricing from subcontractors
Are otherwise sensitive drawings that you only want to expose to Drawings tool 'Admin' users
- When you publish a newer revision of an obsolete drawing, the drawing will no longer be obsolete. The new revision will become part of the current set. When you publish an older revision of an obsolete drawing when backfilling, the drawing will stay obsolete.
After the results of auto-labeling/OCR are confirmed on a new drawing upload, the drawings will have an “unpublished” status until they are published. You will notice the following banner in the list page.
- Navigate to the Drawings tool.
- Click into the drawing set that contains the uploaded drawings.
- Click the Publish drop-down menu in the banner above the list.
- Click one of the following options:
- Click Publish & Distribute to publish the drawings and send a notification email to drawings log subscribers.
- Click Publish to publish the drawings without sending a notification email to drawings log subscribers.
- All of the drawings in the upload will be published and available to the team on mobile devices and on the web.