To publish drawing markups using Procore's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- Once you publish a markup, you will no longer be able to edit it. If you want to make changes, delete it and then add the correct markup.
- Published markups can only be deleted by users with ‘Admin’ permissions on the Drawings tool.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open in the drawing log next to the drawing you're going to mark up.
- Click the Markup icon in the upper right of the page.
Note: You can also click Info in the drawing log next to the drawing you would like to add an item to, then click Open in Viewer / Markup in the right pane.
- Markup your drawing or select a markup in your personal layer that you wish to publish.
Note: See Mark Up a Drawing.
- After selecting a markup with the select tool, click the Publish button.