To publish drawing markups using Procore's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- Once you publish your markups, you can edit them. These changes will automatically be published to anyone with access to the drawing.
- 'Admin' users can edit all published markups. 'Standard' users can only edit personal and published markups that they've created.
- Published markups can be deleted by users with ‘Admin’ permissions on the Drawings tool unless granted specific permissions to delete published markups.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Click Open in the drawing log next to the drawing you're going to mark up.
- Click the Markup icon in the upper right of the page.
- Mark up your drawing or select the markup(s) in your personal layer that you want to publish.
Note: See Mark Up a Drawing.
- After selecting the markup(s) with the select or multi-select tool, click the Publish button above the markup(s) to expose the markup(s) to everyone with access to this drawing.