To edit general information on drawings within the Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions:
- 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- Additional Information:
- When you bulk edit multiple drawings at once, all drawings will inherit the same changes.
- Only the following can be edited during a bulk edit action:
Note: To change other fields of a drawing, you must edit them individually.
- Drawing Date
- Received Date
- Drawing Set
- Change Obsolete Status
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
Edit a Single Drawing
Click the Info button next to the drawing you want to edit.
- Hover over any field on the page you want to edit. If you are able to edit the field, the edit icon will appear next to it.
- Click the field.
- Edit the field as necessary.
Drawing No.: Edit the drawing number to coincide with your records.
Note: Any specified drawing number must be unique. You will not be allowed to create a duplicate drawing number.
Discipline: Change the discipline of the drawing to organize it into a different category on the Drawing Log page. You can also double-click the field to choose from a list of your default and custom disciplines.
Drawing Title: Edit the drawing's title.
Obsolete: Mark this checkbox if you want to mark your drawing as obsolete.
Note: This action will remove it from the current drawing set, but will not delete it. For more information on obsolete drawings, see Mark Drawings as Obsolete.
Revision No.: Edit the drawing's revision number.
Note: Procore will automatically number the revision as the next number in the sequence, but you can also change it to a letter.
Any specified revision number must be unique. You will not be allowed to create a duplicate revision number.
Drawing Set: Edit the drawing's set. This will move the drawing into the set in the set view. Additionally, you can edit the drawing set's information such as its date and title. For more information, see Configure Advanced Settings: Drawings.
Drawing Date: Edit the date the drawing was created as defined on the drawing itself.
Received Date: Edit the date you received the drawing.
Status: You cannot change the drawing's status from this page. You can publish drawings from the set view. See Publish Drawings. You cannot unpublish drawings once they're published.
Changes are automatically saved after you click out of a field.
Bulk Edit Multiple Drawings
- Navigate to the Drawings log page.
- Mark the checkboxes next to the drawing(s) you want to edit, or click Select All to select all the drawings in the set you are viewing.
Note: You can select multiple drawings across different drawing sets.
Click Bulk Edit.
Mark the checkbox(es) next to the field(s) you want to edit.
Edit the fields with your values or settings.
Note: There is a 255-character limit on the discipline title.
- Click Update.
The changes will be applied to all selected drawings.