To email drawings to your contacts from Procore's Drawings tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permission: 'Standard' or 'Admin' on the project's Drawings tool.
- Navigate to your project's Drawings tool.
- Check the checkboxes to the left of the drawings you would like to email, select the checkbox next to the discipline to select all drawings under that discipline, or click the Select All link above your Drawing log to select all the the drawings in the set you are viewing.
Note: You can email as many or as little as you wish.
Note: You may clear your selections and start this process over at any time by clicking Clear in the tan box that appears once you select drawings.
- When you have selected all the drawings you would like to email out, click Email Drawings in the right pane of the Drawings log.
Fill out the appropriate fields.
Note: You can select any user from the project's Directory to send the email to, but only 'Read only,' 'Standard,' or 'Admin' users on the Drawings tool will have the option to view the drawing online in the Drawings tool.
- To: Choose from users in the project's Directory tool to send the email to. This email will be sent from you to the email of the user that has been logged in Procore. Any user can be sent a drawing, not just users that have access to the drawings tool, but only users with access will be able to view the drawing online.
- CC: This field is automatically populated with your (the sender's) email. Because the email is sent via Procore instead of your email, you will need to CC yourself to get a copy of the email in your inbox.
- Subject: This field is automatically populated with the drawing revision number and title call out that multiple drawings from the log are attached. You are able to edit this as you please.
Attachments: Add additional attachments by clicking Attach Files(s) or by dragging and dropping them into Procore.
- Message: Add any additional comments that will appear in the email. Note that the drawing's information and a link to or attachment of the drawing will automatically appear in the email.
- Click Send to send the email to all of the listed recipients.
- You and your recipients can now view the email and download the drawings with or without markups (which are compressed into a .zip file) by clicking the link next to Download Link or Download with Markup in the email from your email inbox.
Note: The markup on these drawings will only be the published markup present at the time the email was sent. Any personal markup will not be included.