To download drawings with or without markups using Procore's Drawing tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- When downloading drawings with markups, only published markups will be downloaded. See What is the Difference Between Personal and Published Markups?
- When downloading drawings with markups, automatic drawing hyperlinks will not be downloaded. Any drawings hyperlinks that were manually added will be downloaded.
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Mark the checkboxes to the left of the drawings you would like to download, mark the checkbox next to the discipline to select all drawings under that discipline, or click the Select All link above your Drawing log to select all the drawings in the set you are viewing.
Note: You can download as many or as little as you want.
- In the right pane, click the orange Download Drawings button.
- You will be prompted to choose whether you would like to download the drawing without markups as a single PDF or have each of the drawings on a separate page.
Note: You will have the option to download as a single PDF without markup or as a single PDF with markup only if you have more than one drawing selected.
Note: These buttons will also be in the Drawings overview page that appears when you click Info to the left of a specific drawing.
- You will receive a downloadable file in your email with a download link if you choose "Download as individual pages with markup", "Download as a single PDF", or "Download as a single PDF with markup".
- Click the link in your email to download the PDF.
Note: Download individual drawings by clicking the icon on the left of every drawing in your log.
- Your drawings will download and fit to the whole of an 8x11 sheet. If you have sketches added to the drawing, your sketches will download in a .zip file as well.