To print drawings with or without markups using Procore's Drawing tool.
Things to Consider
- Required User Permissions: 'Read-only' and above permissions on the Drawings tool.
- When downloading and printing drawings with markups, only published markups will be displayed. See What is the Difference Between Personal and Published Markups?
- When downloading and printing drawings with markups, automatic drawing hyperlinks will not be displayed. Any drawings hyperlinks that were manually added will be displayed.
- When you download PDFs of the drawings, you then open the drawings in your PDF viewer and print them using the PDF viewer's print functionality. This is the recommended method because you can download and print multiple drawings at once. However, if you do not want to download the drawings to your local computer, you can print drawings individually through your browser. Because Procore is a web-based application that you access from your internet browser, all of the print capabilities come from the browser. In order to print right from the browser without downloading, click Info next to the drawing you want to print, and then click File > Print in your browser's menu.
- Tip! You will see several pages ready for printing, but only one of these will contain your drawing. Find that drawing's page number, and only print that one!
- Navigate to the project's Drawings tool.
- Mark the checkboxes to the left of the drawings you would like to download, mark the checkbox next to the discipline to select all drawings under that discipline, or click the Select All link above your Drawing log to select all the drawings in the set you are viewing.
Note: You can download as many or as little as you want.
- In the right pane, click the orange Download Drawings button.
- You will be prompted to choose whether you would like to download the drawing without markups as a single PDF or have each of the drawings on a separate page.
Note: You will have the option to download as a single PDF without markup or as a single PDF with markup only if you have more than one drawing selected.
Note: These buttons will also be in the Drawings overview page that appears when you click Info to the left of a specific drawing.
- You will receive a downloadable file in your email with a download link if you choose "Download as individual pages with markup", "Download as a single PDF", or "Download as a single PDF with markup".
- Click the link in your email to download the PDF.
Note: Download individual drawings by clicking the icon on the left of every drawing in your log.
- Your drawings will download and fit to the whole of an 8x11 sheet. If you have sketches added to the drawing, your sketches will download in a .zip file as well.
- Open the downloaded file on your computer either from your downloads folder, or from your email.
- From your computer's PDF viewer application, select Print from the menu (e.g. File menu).
Note: You will need to have a printer ready to print and in range of your computer to print the file.